Apple provides a few troubleshooting tools to help you resolve performance problems that occur with your iPhone. For example, you can clear all settings if you want to reset the device or clear all software and settings to resolve issues with conflicting apps. If the problems with your iPhone persist, you may need to restore your iPhone to its original factory condition. The restore process erases all your data and settings and installs a new version of the iOS through iTunes while the device is connected to your computer.
- The iPhone will turn on and get out of the black screen of death when the repair is done.
- Thus, giving the ‘iPhone software update failed error.
- The following discussion is going to tell you how you can fix your iPhone firmware file corrupt with more convenience and ease.
- Tap the free trial button above to send yourself a download link for Mac and Windows.
More than 30 file types are supported so all your lost data can be found again. You can find your deleted iOS files back within few seconds. IPhone Recovery Software are applications that allow you to bring back your lost data from situations like hardware damage, virus infections, human error, etc. These tools help you to effortlessly restore your iMessage, SMS, contacts, notes, photo, video, and more. Once all the devices are detached, check if the black screen of death appears.
If you are having any kind of problem related to your device, then don’t worry. We will help you fix iPhone won’t restore issue in this informative guide. Read on and get familiar with different solutions to fix iPhone won’t restore error. File corrupted or not a valid VFF file. Please make sure you selected a valid update file and try again. Like many electronic devices with sophisticated software, the iPad requires frequent updates to its firmware.
- Your SIM card connects the iPhone to the wireless carrier; hence, the best way to troubleshoot the iPhone keeps restarting issue is removing SIM card.
- A failure of any component can result in a catastrophic hard disk crash and data corruption.
- An iPhone is made of small components and it’ll go wrong if some of them fall apart after a hard drop or continuous vibration.
- Go to ipsw.me, then find the firmware you want for your iPhone and download it.
- After restarting the computer, connect the iOS devices and open iTunes to see whether the restoring is possible.
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a tool that helps you to recover formatted, deleted, or lost data.
Is there a fix for this problem or is there another way that I could update to 10.2? Full guide how to install apk file on android device. Click «Next» to upload the corrupted DOCX file and wait patiently. Click «Browse» to find the corrupted DOCX Word file. Wait patiently to let the file be repaired by this built-in feature in your Word application. Hello, according to your description, it is possible that your mobile phone screen is broken.
Olena’s favorite device is the Apple Watch Ultra because it can survive all her adventures and travels, and even her furbabies. To install this latest update, users need a fully charged Apple Watch with a charger and ot must be within range of the iPhone. However, Apple now provided steps for users to fix the common problems encountered with the Apple Watch. Apple updated its support article on Monday, shortly after releasing iOS 15.4 and watchOS 8.5 to the general public. Apple launches a new tool that can help users fix their Apple Watch using watchOS 8.5 and iOS 15.4. Instead of users going to the Apple Store to repair their Apple Watch, users can now fix it all by themselves using their iPhones. If restoring doesn’t work right away firmware files, try leaving the Apple Watch on a charger longer to increase the battery level before you try again.